Saturday, October 1, 2016

I have a question








Why are so many so called christians always hanging out in bars instead of churches? Just wondering, I’ve known a lot of them that never go to church but claim a love for jesus, especially during hard times for them. “My fucking life is sucking, I need jesus and his love.” Rolls eyes…

Who came up with common core math? Likely an idiot over paid school administer.

I just want reliable people around me, is that too much to ask for?

*LETS GO KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS*

5 comments:

  1. Being as Waylon's and Ray's Place is closed and may not open again Gene is wanting to try another watering hole but I'm good with just staying home for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the new way is to ask your smart phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My smart phone won't speak to me, it thinks I'm a fucking idiot.

      Delete
    2. Well hell, maybe it is right.

      Delete
  3. I wonder who comes up with a lot of things. They had me at work doing laundry task and was given 17 minute to do it in. Now what kind of idoit would come up with that.

    There two many question I have for christainty so I avoid it when possible.

    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete