Sunday, October 9, 2016

Interesting day














A lot in the bible is to control the masses, gather round sheeple. Pray to a god that already knows someone is dying and doesn’t give a shit? Interesting concept. I’m fond of saying pray in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up.

How many fools in this country? I’m not sure, how many are voting for Trump or Clinton? I see statements that Obama wants to stay in power, what in the hell is wrong with you people? I’m pretty sure he is looking forward to getting away from that thankless job.

A rolling stone, hum, I guess I’m somewhat guilty of that. “No sir, I have never expected anyone else to bring me a beer, I'm more than willing to get up and get my own. And make my own pizza. But I am very complex.”

Styrofoam is different these days. Yesterday I melted some with acetone and got a much better result, closer to what I used to get when using cheaper gasoline. But it doesn’t take much acetone so is still affordable to make a great glue.

So, I met Edna yesterday, hubba hubba, hubba, and that is a compliment being as I’m so damn picky.  I wuz impressed, but I’ll mind my own business, can’t imagine her taking much of an interest in me.

Tomorrow is Native American Day, fuck Columbus. Like me, many of us are of European stock but on the other hand many of us have a native spirit/soul. Think about it. Has anyone else noticed that the christian right is going insane?

Have a blessed fucking day

3 comments:

  1. It's Leif Erikson Day, got some viking in you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something interesting is going to happen today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to get off my butt and go for my walk......

    ReplyDelete