Monday, October 10, 2016

YUP
















I assumed some time ago this election was going to be pretty damn interesting, and fucked up, I’m not disappointed. Some of it is absolutely amusing. Piece of ass, hahahaha. But Trump is making me look like a saint. Hey, that is why men and women get together, a piece of ass, some pussy, to enjoy some cock.

I find it interesting that cuz of the internut I've now seen the words boobies, tits, pussy, cock more than I have the whole rest of my life. It sure has perked things up. Reminds me of when I used to tell Leslie to shut up and suck my cock when she was harassing me. The internut is an interesting culture that is going to change our culture, hopefully for the better.

I don’t think there has ever been a man on this planet that hasn’t said, “I’d like a piece of ass.” Including the goofy little fuck they call Jesus.

All of us have had some history, some of us have studied it even more, I ask you to ponder on something. They are a warring people and any country with christians is going to experience turmoil and wars, I’m pretty concerned, war is ugly.

If it is okay for christians to swear it is okay for us spirits to swear.

Relax, we’re all crazy, it isn’t a competition.

Life is uncertain, eat dessert first.

4 comments:

  1. About fifty percent of you watched the last debate, for the entertainment and amusement value I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for a walk.... 50 degrees, better take a warm shirt. ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at 33 degrees this morning when I did my exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rain here most of the day. Election this time around sure have taken a different turn.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete