Monday, October 24, 2016

Ouch !








That graphic hurts. Yesterday this old fart puttered at the property some. Raked and bagged some leaves.

Years ago when they busted up AT&T this old fart figured that was the end of them but it looks like they have managed to get even bigger now. Not that it means anything to me, I was fine with AT&T in the old days and still use them.

My keyboard needs a FUCK IT key.

I’m surprised at the number of christians here that are felons, but they have a book that forgives them. I don’t recall ever knowing a woman that had been in prison, or even jail for very long, now I suddenly know a number of them. These christians don’t seem to be doing a very good job of raising their kids, the jail is full of christians. Christians seem to think that if you don’t believe in god that you are an atheist, that figures. I don’t need the god crutch, I need another spiritual being to wander down country roads with me.

The house on the corner next to me has been improved enough that there are now some folks living in it, I haven’t met them yet. The house on the other side of me has been condemned so those assholes are now history.

Spirit: Did you have a good day?
BBC: Pretty good.
Spirit: Did you leave that monkey alone?
BBC: Yes, other than one short comment in a PM, would have been rude not to reply
Spirit: Carry on.
BBC: Fuck you.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass


4 comments:

  1. Just saw two armadillos in the back yard, I knew there were a few around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hypocrisy is what most organized religions are built on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice in the park this morning, did two laps. A plump young lady next to the path was picking up and bagging small sticks, don’t know why. Wearing racy blue thong panties, no idea what was keeping her pants from falling further down, maybe she is a member of the international brotherhood of plumbers. Still trying to get that picture out of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an opportunity to double your Texas real estate holdings. One that has an existing water meter, sewage and electric service.

    ReplyDelete