Saturday, October 22, 2016

Flows















It appears that Gene has a girlfriend, he kept chasing her away but she kept coming back until he gave up, or something like that. Interesting, not sure what to make of it, should be interesting to see how it flows.

So, Eric, a man that travels all over the states in a motor home and posts his life on Utube had lunch at the Cheers bar in Boston (now pretty much a museum/gift shop and café) and the waitress asked him how he wanted his burger cooked, cool. You don’t get that option most places, wouldn’t do it for others but the cooks at Granny’s Café would cook mine median rare for me, they are much more tasty that way.

Can’t get the old tiles in the bathroom nice and clean, will check with the landlord to see if it is okay for me to install new tiles. Good time of year to clean the windows inside and out but I can’t clean the twelve inches above where the A/C units are unless I remove them and not sure I want to do that.

I use a gator aid bottle for a water container, take it everywhere with me. Left it in Gene’s truck when I went to help him on a job and the little prick threw it away so I had to buy another bottle of it.

My new bird feeder is for small birds but isn’t getting any traffic, Bobbie said they will start showing up this winter. Looks like the humming birds have moved south, that feeder isn’t going down now but I’ll leave it up for a bit longer.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

4 comments:

  1. Hum, Saturday and eight bucks in my wallet, better go to the bank. I’m missing a bed sheet, how does one lose a whole bed sheet, it’s not like it is a fucking sock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gives up looking, puts girly flowered sheet on bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gene sounds like a cool dude to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound like your keeping busy.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete