Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Always nice to hear from Terry















Terry called me yesterday, he was in Seattle, Carol is having an operation on her back, I hope it works out good for her. He still hasn’t put the cafĂ© up for sale but he really needs to get away from it after all those years of hard work.

So many people just shack up anymore that marriage may as well be declared obsolete. But how do they decide what last name the kids will use? How can they call themselves christians when their god expects them to be married when making and raising kids? I ponder on these things. I think they are all brainwashed and fucked up in their heads.

We are all cursed with something we can’t live without, a brain. What a pain in the ass, it may be better when doctors get skilled enough to kill parts of it so we don’t have to deal with so much shit that makes us so disturbed.

*LETS GO KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS*

4 comments:

  1. I did not realize that cannabis tinctures and medicines were so widely made during that time. Perhaps there is something really to it?

    For me, never having tried it, but admittedly always rather curious about it... perhaps I will get to try it some day. I suspect my imagination about what it feels like may surpass the reality of it, however. I always imagined it being like a deeply pleasant and strong drunkeness.... without a hangover the next day.

    I have plenty of spare pipes, so I am ready if that time to get to try it ever comes.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Results vary, all you can do is try it to see the results and what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying it isn't any big fucking deal, don't be such a frumpy pussy. :-)

      Delete
  3. My pharmacist told me it would not be compatible with my other medications, or I might try some of the brownie recipes my son sent me on the youtube links.

    ReplyDelete