Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Robin Williams- Live at the Met 1986















Is the first site I visit everyday after getting up, gateway to an astounding world. Well, after I do my post.

Over seventy five percent of us have been victims of property crimes. That doesn’t say a lot for the progress of mankind. Most of these crimes are committed by people in their 20’s and 30’s.

After a whole hour of fishing yesterday I didn’t get a single bite so I gave up and walked a lap around the park. The food Amada brought me is excellent, will make some fine turds.

There are all different kinds of ducks and geese at the park and they often flock together and get along great. Except for one little bastard I called the muslim was picking on others a lot, even his own kind. They should all gang up on it and peck the little cocksucker to death.

Nature often has a disdain for human preparation, prepare anyway, it improves your odds.

Go to Utube and watch “Robin Williams- Live at the Met 1986”, the first two minutes are slow but then it picks up, he was up to date 30 years ago.
*LETS GO KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS*

3 comments:

  1. Hum, the subject line is supposed to say Wikipedia, oh well, don't get enough visitors here for it to matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been the victim of several break ins. just part of living in the big city. but i've haven't been victimized since switching from lab cross dogs to pitbulls. god bless ruby and rip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do miss Robin Williams' humor. I am glad we have some archives, but wish he were still alive and creating.

    ReplyDelete