Friday, October 28, 2016

Fort Worthless









Long day yesterday taking Tim to Fort Worthless and Arlington and I wasn’t in a great mood to start with, plus had gotten up at 4 AM so I was hardly in the mood for the cocksucking motherfuckers disrespecting the left lane when I was in a frame of mind to haul ass, and believe me, I know how to haul ass when I’m of a mind to, don’t fuck with old race car drivers, but that is a longer post I don’t have time to write right now, you will have to wait until tomorrow for that rant.

Anyway, there is a good Thai food place not far from the Ben Hogan Center I discovered on a walkabout the first time I took him there and we had time to go there between appointments yesterday. The Le’s Wok expansion and remodel is now complete and now it is a pretty classy joint. My fortune cookie said I should be more patient with the fucking monkeys.

Have a blessed fucked up day, go kick it in the ass

5 comments:

  1. Maybe I should explain my foul mood, but not sure I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a sizable collection of years in your Life quiver that give you the right to be in a foul mood. You been dealing with the monkeys for how many years?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hum, started calling us monkeys about 20 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before that I was too busy with life to pay much attention to a lot of stupid shit.

    ReplyDelete