Sunday, October 2, 2016

Oh, that










So, Halloween is at the end of the month, I never have understood all that crap. But my childhood was different, I grew up an adult, didn’t have the kind of childhood most kids seem to have. The Halloweens of my youth wasn’t decorated up and all that stuff, and no parties and things like that. We were allowed to go trick or treating but had to scrounge up our own costumes, they were never much. Anyway, to this day I still have nothing to do with Halloween, it just seems like a bunch of foolishness. Actually, I think it is now just another way to get your money from you, even Home Depot has a big display of shit for sale that will have to be stored away until next year. Or tossed in the trash.

I’ve been a lot of places and lived in a fair number of places and it is my observation that this city has a high percentage of fucked up and unreliable people in it. Or is the whole world going that way?

I have a knack for getting on the nerves of people with too much drama and fuckeduppness in their lives, and the many excuses they have, especially when it interferes with my plans. But I finely got my mower back, won’t lend it to her again though, not that she is likely to ask being as I reamed on her some. I value people that has their shit together.

Some good stuff in the September issue of Readers Digest, you should read it.

*LETS GO KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS*

1 comment:

  1. It is the International Day of Non-Violence, you fucking monkeys should be good today.

    ReplyDelete