Thursday, October 20, 2016

Working on deck









It appears that I do not know how to have fun, I should post about that.

We sure have different ways, I always take more than I think I will need to a job site, he tosses some shit in his truck and hauls ass, I’m more careful and more picky about details, he charges around like a bull in a china shop. I move stuff, he kicks shit around. But I don’t try to tell him other ways of doing things, it’s like hitting a bull between the eyes with a 2X4 and pissing it off. But for his age that monkey can still balance pretty good on the top step of an eight foot stepladder. Over four hours on my hands and knees working on a deck was a bit hard on me, I didn’t spend that much time on my knees begging for sex.

Pray for this, pray for that. Who in the hell do you want me to pray too? Search the internut for god, there’s thousands of them.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

2 comments:

  1. A little sore this morning but a walk should limber me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who do I endorse for president? Me, godfuckingdamnit. Billy Cook

    ReplyDelete