Sunday, October 23, 2016

Friday











Friday I went down a street just to see where it went, to get to know the town better ya know. At the city limit it turned into a farm road and went by the juvenile correctional facility. Then it turned into county road 180, few miles out of town were some zebras in a field, neat. Just a bit farther was a bunch of painted rocks, looks like some hippies live there, cool.

Soon I will take a lunch with me and spend a day exploring that area, some of the nicest hill country I’ve seen here.

My cheap Champion generator starts on the first pull, sweet, the property is off grid and it is just cheaper to be my own electric company, don’t use that much of it there. Yesterday I cut out and installed the feet for the other end of it.

That chink joint on Austin near Coggin is a decent place for a light lunch when I’m waiting for a load at Wash Bright. Pint of fried rice and a container of sweet and sour sauce for two bucks.

Got an email from Terry, they plan on coming here for a visit in March or April, that will be great.

Spirit: She appears to be a christian, what in the hell are you thinking?
BBC: Mostly that I’m a fuckin idiot.
Spirit: Well knock that shit off.
BBC: Okay, okay, she isn’t interested in me anyway, I’m just an ole fart to her, I just like to beat myself up some.
Spirit: Fuckin idiot.
BBC: Ah, shuddup, ya cocksucker.
Spirit: Fuck you.
BBC: No, fuck you.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass


6 comments:

  1. Today I will putter around some more at the property.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early mornings here are peaceful, I like that, not many monkeys fucking around yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your conversation immensely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you kicking around old friend.

      Delete
  4. the spirit makes an excellent point.

    ReplyDelete