Monday, October 3, 2016

Colors







I had never thought about colors being protons but that makes sense being as protons make up everything.

Got to the fishing spot yesterday and opened the cooler for the worms but they were still in the fridge, I had grabbed a container of guacamole, sigh, so I just sat there reading a book for a while.

Tim gave me some kind of Mexican soup he made, it is pretty good.

A vision: Someone eliminates the two leading candidates by blowing up a debate site, many would see that as evil but it would be genius. Hey, people are taking sides but in general Americans don’t like either of them.

Amanda brought me a bunch of homemade Mexican food, bless her heart, it will take me three or four days to eat it.

Teach your kids how to use their hands for something besides texting.

*LETS GO KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS*



6 comments:

  1. Best post in ages! I laughed at the guacamole 'bait' bet you double check next time!

    I have a vision (daydream, wish, desire) similar to yours, but I know that will never happen ... Where are the other kooks when we need them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, what could a young man use his hand for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same thing an old man uses his hand for. :-)

      Delete
  3. Fishing is right up my alley.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fishing is right up my alley.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete