Monday, October 17, 2016

Possum









Set the game cam on the porch again to see what comes at night, just cats, and one possum again. Bobbie says an armadillo comes here but I haven’t seen it yet, she said it lives under the apartments with the cats.

1.3 miles to the park entrance, should make that part of my walk instead of driving there. Yesterday I walked a ways with another man that is pretty interesting, ex alcoholic, biker and hell raiser back when he was drinking and getting into fights, resisting arrest, etc. Shoot, I’ve always been laid back when drinking. Also stopped and talked to Christina for a few minutes.

No idea when I will have lunch with a lady of interest, but not this week, said she would get back to me, possibly when hell freezes over.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

1 comment:

  1. New post tomorrow, right now the universe has me mucking around in the deep end of my brain so I'm avoiding a lot of stuff, most folks can't swim there.

    ReplyDelete