Sunday, October 16, 2016

Lettuce us play










Rebel fighters pray near their weapons as they advance towards Azaz city, northern Aleppo countryside, Syria. You know, this is one sick planet, everyone wants some god to be on their side. Leave god out of this, can’t you see that he is busy whacking off.

I am on my own spiritual journey, don’t pester me with your bullshit and books and we will get along just fine. Sorry, but I can’t pray to an asshole that lets people get cancer in the first place.

God said he would put good women in all corners of the earth for men to enjoy, then he made the earth round and laughed and laughed and laughed. I don’t think I have ever stuck my dick in a woman without sticking my finger in her first, get her revved up ya know. Just pondering.

Sometimes it’s a fair amount time between fishing trips so I made a little worm box, don’t think you can leave them in a fridge to long. Checked on Tim yesterday, they did the operation this time, he is doing okay, hope it works out good.

A classy very attractive lady agreed to have lunch with me, she knows me well enough that I now have to question her judgement, I haven’t been on a ‘date’ for years, okay to touch? Stay two feet away? Pretty sure I will have to talk some, that’s a great way for me to get into trouble, I’m going to become a babbling idiot.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

6 comments:

  1. Looks like Port Angeles didn't get hit hard by the storm so my friends there are still doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie just brought me a bottle of Egg Nog she doesn't like, no seasonings in it, who would buy it without them? Don't ask me, she is a woman and I am an idiot that has no idea how they think. Hum, maybe I"ll pick up a small bottle of rum to perk it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie gave me a package of ground venison so I mixed a pound of pork sausage with it, will just make burgers with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egg nog with spice and a decent amount of rum is a wonderful drink!!!! It is one of my favorites in the Fall and Winter. I have also made a really good rice pudding using egg nog in place of the typical milk and eggs in the average recipie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I snagged a quart of Apple Pie moonshine recently and just enjoyed a couple of egg nogs so I'm turning in now in hopes of a decent nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. spark a bud. it's dirt cheap and there's no after effect the next day.

    ReplyDelete