Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Doing okay











Got by on about 800 bucks last month but paid for six months truck insurance yesterday, my agent gave me a nice Rockwell calendar, and have to get new tabs this week, will tighten up on expenses in other areas. Want to build my rainy day fund up some more.

Taking Tim to Fort Worth Thursday for a check up, hope we have time for some good Thai food.

I know how to get a girlfriend, win the fucking lotto. Life isn’t about a dirty mind, it is about living, the dirty mind is just a bonus.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

4 comments:

  1. Life certainly is not as complicated as we humans make it out to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know when you figure out how to get rid of a girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuck, first I would have to get one. Have become too complex for women.

      Delete