Wednesday, October 19, 2016



I blogged about it when I built my black powder pistol from a kit, got in an interesting discussion about black powder and black powder guns on another page so figured I would put a picture of it on my facebook page.

Shaved my underarms, got in the habit when doing long hours when long haul trucking and often using wipes to clean up with.

Ray said it and I agree, “A lot of people talk about "Freedom of Religion", but only their religion. Not enough are talking about freedom from religion!!”

Quest For Fire, interesting movie, spirit has always been into fire, I was a pretty crude human being back then.

Keeping my posts simple for a while, and avoiding much of the internut while I muck around in the deep end of my mind, but I repeat myself. Can’t turn it off so I just have to deal if it even though it is hard on me. I wouldn’t wish a spiritual journey like mine on anyone, pain in the ass.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to the lake with Gene today to help him on a third story deck he is tiling. I've built homes and such but to tile an outside deck is something I know nothing about doing properly, I expect to learn something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shave your underarms? Wow! To me, that would be a pain in many, many ways! I hate shaving so much that I grew my beard and moustach at 19 and have never shaved it off in the multitude of decades since. My wife and kids have never seen me clean shaven.

    I begrudgingly will shave in a neck-line, but do that only when really necessary... or when my wife gripes at me to do so to be a bit "neater" looking. Probably once a week is my average.

    So, it sounds like you are in a period of deep rum

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... That should read as "rumination"... Hope it is not too serious. I have tried to take to heart the idea that much ruminating is counterproductive to general happiness... So I strive hard against my natural inclination to ruminate. Not always successfully, but I do do it less than a few years ago.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just thought.... The rum is a good idea too though.... Put a few more shots in the eggnog. At least for me, I tend to NOT ruminate when drinking. Some folks do, I know, but it never had that effect on me, luckily. I am not a brooding drunk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, have cut back on drinking.

    ReplyDelete