Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Congress













The internut certainly adds a new dimension to elections.

I’ve heard about Whittier, Alaska plenty of times over the years but was surprised that it only has a population of about two hundred people, and most live in the same building.

Wondering if I should let my hair get long again. That fucking ankle biter next door needs to become a fucking taco.

I’m not great on blind stitching but did a pretty good job on some cuffs yesterday.

To be a christian is to be a follower of a myth, that is not my path.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

10 comments:

  1. Time to go change the oil and filter on my truck, I don’t allow others to work on my truck, when I was a service manager I had to fire too many sloppy mechanics. I’ve been wrenching all my life, wouldn’t surprise me if I died with a wrench in my hand….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch? Half a can of green beans with some left over brown gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty warm out there, not sure if I want to go sit on Gene's back porch for a couple of beers and bullshit and our favorite watering hole has closed down. Well, it was shut down, by the tax people I heard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pissing down rain here, a veritable monsoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that a big storm was heading that way, stay hunkered down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do go out with a wrench, make it a wench instead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Hippy" long so you would be like John Lennonesque? Did you ever wear it that way? My hair is really curly if anything beyond 3-inches or so. I'd look like that fellow with the orange Afro on the old show, Room 222, if you ever saw that show. Never had long hair as a result, because it would drive me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not hippy long, just long enough to comb.

      Delete
    2. Have never hippy long hair, don't like it on my ears.

      Delete