Sunday, October 30, 2016

Boxes









Spirit said to put her in the Facefuck Friends box, so, plop. The Special Friend box is still empty, fuck it, spirit and I are going fishing.

Yesterday I removed the material from the dinghy, wasn’t sticking good enough to suit me. Put another coat of paint on it, still don’t know what I will do about the seams since my plastic glue doesn't turn out well anymore.

Flexseal didn’t impress me, the other dinghy still leaks.

Bobbie asked if I could remove the headrests from her back seat so she would have a better field of view to the rear. Nothing to it, took less than two minutes.

Road trip, maybe.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

4 comments:

  1. I haven't bought a lotto ticket for a while and it is up to 20 million bucks. Maybe I should buy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should turn the worm box over and see how those critters are doing.

      Delete
  2. it was pretty predictable that paint and flexseal wouldn't keep your fleet afloat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll use gutter sealant.

    ReplyDelete