Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Vine










There is a huge pecan tree in Bobbies back yard, it covers some of my yard also, there is some kind of vine that started climbing it this year. Pretty blooms on it. Would make a cute bonnet on the head of my pecker, yes?

In mild weather Bobbie keeps both her doors open, I stepped out on the back porch early in the morning and right away saw something interesting so I stepped over to Bobbies porch and called out, “Bobbie, get out here, ya gotta see this.” By the time she got out on her porch it was all over. “What is it?” “Never mind, you missed it.” “Missed what?” A couple of armadillos screwing.” Sometimes I’m a bit too much for Bobbie to handle, now she is going to need some more therapy.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

2 comments:

  1. You can gussy up your pecker anyway you want, but in the end it's just another pecker wearing a hat.

    Armadillos screwing? Now there's something we don't see in Maine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a variety of animals copulate over the years as a biologist, but never armadillos. Must have been interesting.

    ReplyDelete