Thursday, November 10, 2016

Above all else












What do I expect of others?
To be responsible.
To make their own way through life the best they can.
Past that you can be bat shit crazy for all I care, just don’t harm others.

Who do you think will win the super bowl? Not that I give a fuck. The next four years should be good for a lot of laughs, and some struggles. I’m still fucking fascinated. Move to Canada? Forget it, won’t do you any good. Stay here and fight for your country you fucking pussy. I served my four years to keep us safe so don’t bale out now.

Spirit has waited for years to see what is basically a non-politician make it to the White House. Trump would not be my first choice but at least it has been done. Now that we have proven that a non-politician can make it there I hope to live long enough to see the next election, when we put the right non-politician woman in the White House and get what I consider to be a good ‘mommy government’. Years ago I was saying that this country had to take a dive in order to get right again, if there must be trouble let it be during my time so the youth can enjoy a good country again.  Dog bless America.

Don't worry about it, this country needs the lesson of the next four years, the next election will be around before we know it. But I do fear one thing that could make this all a crap shoot. The good old boys and girls club of politics could take him in and suck him right into being a member.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday seemed like an average day here, no riots, protests, talk about the election, folks was just going about their business like they do every other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All we can really do is our normal routine, and wait for the sh*t to hit the fan. You are right at this point. It is sad, though.

    ReplyDelete