Wednesday, November 2, 2016

That goofy shit








Gene sure is a goofy shit, his mind wanders around a lot without adult supervision. Wants me to go there for a social hour and then he wanders off doing six other things while I sit there alone for an hour. He finely walks up on the porch and I get up and say, “Catch up with you later.” “I was just fixing to get a beer and sit down.” “Go ahead, I drank my two alone, so can you.” “I had work to do.” “Well, now you can go do some more.”

A few days ago he mentioned that the loading spring for his staple gun was missing and he would have to buy a new staple gun. I said, “Just buy a new spring.” The conversation went down hill from there cuz he couldn’t picture doing that and when talking to him when things start going south I soon just shut the fuck up cuz he just keeps getting more pissed and I’m not dealing with that shit. They say never talk about religion and politics but with him it could be any subject.

The next morning it dawned on me that he wasn’t just missing a spring, the whole fucking loading/pushing mechanism was missing. Tell me what you mean, dip shit, when you say spring my mind sees a fucking spring. Say cock and my mind sees a cock, say tit and my mind sees a tit. Say 9 mm open end and my mind sees a 9 mm open end. Say fuck and there is no telling what my mind will see but it most likely won’t be a fucking spring.

The Vice President of the Texas Itty Bitty Tittie Club must be really broke, she didn’t go to bingo last night.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

4 comments:

  1. I have an imaginary girl friend, she seems to like me, I suppose when we meet in person in a couple of weeks that bubble will bust but for now I’m enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feral kitten let me pet it a bit this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He keeps chasing her off and she keeps coming back for more, I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure sound like some of people I taken care of doing in home care.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete