Wednesday, November 23, 2016

This graphic is fucking funny.













Tomorrow the cats in the park are going to get a special treat, I’m taking them a whole baked chicken to feast on.

Went for carrots yesterday and the truck was showing zero to low oil pressure so I replaced the oil filter on it but that didn’t improve it. I mentioned earlier that I thought the rear main seal was leaking and put some stop leak in the engine but it pays to be snoopy and think things out. A sudden drop of oil pressure made no sense to my years of experience as the engine wasn’t making any noises or complaining so I decided to do some more looking. Bingo, the oil pressure sending unit is on top of the engine at the back next to the distributor and is leaking. So I bought an after market pressure gauge and will install it today and that should fix my problem. And that is a pretty cheap fix, about 20 bucks is all.

May be hard to get it removed though, it is in a hard place to get to and I don’t have the special socket like a dealer would have. I have the socket for the shorter ones but this one is long.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

2 comments: