Saturday, November 12, 2016

I’m a handy bastard to have around.










I have a 10 ½ inch pan I use for most of my cooking but couldn’t find a right size lid for it. One day at a yard sale I spotted a square glass baking dish just about the right size for fifty cents, bingo. I drilled a small vent hole in it and a hole in the center for a screw and used a piece of dowel for a handle.

I’m not him but I see the right man in her future, he’ll be overweight, unmotivated and a smart-ass cracking pot smoker. I think they will be very happy together, she’ll suck his dick at times and he’ll love his little cocksucker. I’m rooting for them.

Are the liberal democratic drama queen intellectuals adjusting to their trauma yet? I use the word intellectuals lightly of course, you can have a whole folder of diplomas and important sounding titles but that doesn’t make you smarter than the average person, it just makes you feel more special than you really are. BTW, you liberal drama queens running the colleges, you are the ones that created today’s protesters so now you can just deal with what you have created. (they won’t believe me, they hate to look in a fucking mirror)

Hell, one said that her husband unfriended me, had she not said it I wouldn’t have noticed it for another month, hehehehehe. So he is pissed at me, I hope he gets the fuck over it. And by god she won’t be silent, but she damn sure wants me to be silent. Lady, the reason few comment on your page is because nine of your ten readers don’t fucking want to, get over it.  Spend an uncomfortable night in another country and sprain your ankle and you are crying like a baby and screaming that you are injured. No, you just had a rough night and sprained your ankle, stop being such a spoiled drama queen.

As we would say here in the west, grow a set of balls.

Here is a news alert for you, I don’t care who is on the supreme court, it all balances out, in fact that is the whole idea of how it is set up to operate and it has worked well for many years. It isn’t supposed to favor the spoiled liberals.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

6 comments:

  1. It won’t do idiots any good to protest Trump’s win so just knock that shit off and act like grownups. At this point no one knows how things are going to flow so just relax and lets see how things go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should go to the Red Wagon for lunch today, have the veggie platter. I’m not very good about keeping good veggies in the cave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color of your teapot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I bought it for Helen and got it back when she died.

      Delete
  4. they're idiots. they should be protesting their own corrupt party that ran a flawed corrupt candidate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happen to every day common sense....

    ReplyDelete