Thursday, November 3, 2016

Contact













The lady over reacted but I fully understand her need for eye contact during sex. I’ve been looking for such a woman for twenty years. It doesn’t seem very important to humans but those on strange spiritual journeys of their own like some eye to eye contact during sex with human bodies it’s a spirit thing not involving human emotions. She is likely bat shit crazy but all the spirits are. Not sure I said that right but maybe you will understand. And if you don’t no explanation is possible.

WHERE THERE IS A WILL
I want my name in it.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

8 comments:

  1. I was in a store the other day and a lady said, “Sorry, didn’t mean to get in your way.” “You’re fine hon, I’m the only person in my way.” Why did she think that was funny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Culture Day in Japan, maybe those monkeys will act cultured and all that shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An reflexive "ouch" escaped my lips when I read the headline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She seems to have severe strabismus ( wandering eye). It may be difficult for the fellow to make eye contact. If he looked at he wandering eye she may not have noticed because with the severity of he wandering eye she likely does not see with that eye at all (it may be functional as an eye but the brain usually turns off the interpretation of the wandering eye to keep the individual from having double vision. This could potentially be a factor in why she got so upset and did the horrible amputation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so you look in the mirror when you jerk off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why in the hell would I do that when my mind is looking into a woman's eyes when I'm jacking off?

      Delete
  6. Us human aniamals compare to other aniamals have sex in different postion. And we do make eye contact...Now for all other aniamals usual mount the female from behind...

    ReplyDelete