Friday, November 11, 2016

You want some likes?













Here ya go.
Yesterday I went to one of Lonny’s homes that he is fixing up and looked at a big storage unit he wants to get rid of, lots of good ¾ inch plywood in it, will take a skill saw and some tools over and tear it apart, the plywood will come in handy at times.

Winter is coming, get off your ass and go out and clean your wiper blades real good with denatured alcohol.

What needs to be changed? Lots of things but Obama care seems to be pretty unpopular and expensive, that may be a good place to start.

Stepped outside the other day and it was raining pecans, I shit you not, like a hail storm, never seen anything like it before.

Need to go get Tim’s truck soon and fix it, I’m not working on it at his place. And it badly needs a transmission serve, he said that two fast lube joints wouldn’t/couldn’t do it. Hell, if I have to I will craw under it and do it myself. If you don’t replace the filter every so often it will burn the tranny up. If you can’t afford a new filter take the sum bitch off and throw it away, your tranny will thank you for it.

This will never be a country where everyone believes in and worships a god, deal with it.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

5 comments:

  1. I won't walk in the park today, will instead walk to the ISP office to pay my bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was boy in my grade school name Lonnie, but we called him "Peanut"
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3/4 inch plywood is excellent. i built my home entertainment center out of 3/4 inch plywood and 4 X 4's. the son of a bitch is earthquake proof but it weighs a ton.

    ReplyDelete