Friday, November 18, 2016

Brady











When I got to Brady it had gotten pretty warm so I changed to a lighter shirt while pissing in the parking lot across the street from the old jail, now the museum. Seems like a decent town but didn’t spend much time there, will go back again someday. Hard to get a good picture of the wagon through the fence. Tomorrow I’ll post about a good place to get a real good hamburger.

What do they call Texan’s that go north during the summer?

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

3 comments:

  1. Guess a cold front is coming and it won't get any warmer today so I may as well go for my walk instead of waiting for it to get warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, how long did it take you to learn how to change your shirt and piss at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like you been doing a little exploring.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete