Sunday, November 20, 2016

Brady city park












After lunch in Brady I checked out the city park. Pretty decent park, something of everything, swimming pool, play ground, ball fields, and a VFW club with bingo on Thursday nights. The entrance street is pretty cool also.

I parked under the shade of some trees next to a picnic table next to a little bayou for a little nap. Then I needed to take a crap but the restrooms were closed, spirit has been known to shit in the woods and carries TP in the truck but I went to a Stripes station in town.

Nice that they built a Discount Tire store here for me being as I bought my Goodyear tires at a Discount Tire store up north and needed to have a leaking tire fixed yesterday and they fix them for free.

“Fashion designer urges industry to refuse to dress Melania Trump.”  Fuck those snobs, I’m pretty sure she knows how to dress herself.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Got it 76 degrees in here and I'm still chilled.

      Delete
  2. trump's wife is drop dead gorgeous. i'd love to put my designs on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People like Trumps have all sort of servants. I bet they even have some one put there tooth paste on there tooth brush.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete