Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A date













I have a date today. Not really a date, just a meeting with a lady I would like to know better, I’m looking forward to it. I figured it was about three miles from Belle Plain to Ave. B but I’m full of shit, only took 50 minutes to walk there so it is only about two miles.

Crap, guess I did that laundry wrong, now I have some spotted clothes, but I will keep wearing them, my clothes become my friends and I wear them until they fall apart and I don’t dress to impress anyone anyway.

Have a Ford pickup with a 5.4 Triton engine that needs new spark plugs? Good luck with that, never buy a used Ford with that engine unless there is clear proof that the plugs have just been changed.

The flap on skin I tore back on my hand just might heal okay, it seems to be holding on, for now.

5 comments:

  1. Love the cartoon. Excellent.

    You have a date? Well, that's great Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A date of a sort? Good!!! I hope it goes really well for you! Companionship is difficult at times but worth the effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has a boyfriend but she is a cool lady, just out of reach for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah. That is too bad. But perhaps she will come to see you have more and better qualities than the boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete