Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The best laid plans of men and mice








The best laid plans of men and mice
Not much went right yesterday. Put everything I thought I would need to take some storage shelves apart in the truck. Went to the property for a long stout rope to help Gene take a plum tree down and he wasn’t home. So went over to Lonnie’s home to take the shelves apart and couldn’t get in, the push button lock wouldn’t work for me and he is in San Antonio. Went on to Tim’s to get my cookies out of his truck.

Back at the property I figured I would mow one last time, the new mower decided it didn’t want to move after about ten minutes. Seems like I’d heard about how to fix that when they do that, something to do with the hydrostatic transmission. Will figure it out later. So decided that I would move some of the blocks out of the shop, fuck, my hand truck was back at the apartment. So I came back home and said fuck it.

I thunk I would be going on a road trip today but I had another thunk coming, the lady I thunk I would be going to meet thunk not. Guess I’m too much of a challenge, best way for me to get along with women is to keep my fucking mouth shut, these fucking thunks keep crashing into each other and I tested her thinker too much. Or something like that.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass


5 comments:

  1. The plan today is to not have a plan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decisions, go fishing or explore down a county road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy, where the fuck do you live? I'm thinking Texas because of the way you (talk)write. Are you somewheres north of SA near Budda or is it New Braunfels? Just wondering.
    Oh and I added you to my blog roll so I can see when you post something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Brownwood, Texas, pretty much the center of the state.

    ReplyDelete