Saturday, November 5, 2016

The day













The day won’t come to you, you must get up and go to the day. If you have to do it alone so be it.

I was talking to Christina in the park yesterday when Brandy called out to me, it was great talking to her for a bit, real neat young lady, I miss her not working at the bar. I got a great picture of her and a friend but don’t think I will post it here.

June’s so called boyfriend was looking for her, he seemed kind of upset that she wasn’t home. So he came in and talked to me for a while, seems like a pretty nice guy but admits that he drinks too much and she doesn’t like that.

Anyway, she is just another of those women always trying to get rich playing bingo and staying broke while trying. I avoid getting involved with women obsessed with bingo, you can’t change them no matter how much they like and want you. They want you to change but they are not about change for you.

A couple was in the store trying to figure out what razors to get him. Never go shopping for razors with a woman that wants to decide what is best for you. They were arguing back and forth and I said, “She is a woman, let her decide, you can’t win.” Arguing over razors, rolls fucking eyes. When I got married I just told my wife I needed razors and I used what ever she brought home, like I’m supposed to fucking care what I shave with.

An overwhelming majority of voters are disgusted by the state of American politics. Tuff shit, the voters, the American public, are the problem, ponder on that.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

4 comments:

  1. Texas needed some of the rain that followed me here when I moved here but it is getting to be a bit too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind a toasted cheese sammich but I need to finish that chicken off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure was foggy here. Heading to work and depoisting my pay check. So I can pay our electric and get food. Not to exciting around but I like it that way.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. raining like crazy here. rip needs another raincoat.

    ReplyDelete