Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Enjoy a sunset








I didn’t watch election day coverage, doesn’t make any fucking difference and I don’t need the drama. The sheeple have voted. Before many of you start fretting too much I want to remind you that this form of government has a system of checks and balances built into it that helps keep things on an even keel and your only real obligation is to take care of you and yours.

Some things may change, change is one thing you can always depend on, and some things may improve so I suggest that you just relax. Maybe someday the Obama haters will come to see that the man did a pretty damn good job in a job that is hard to do. I don’t hate or love him but I’d drink beer at a campfire with him.

When I lived with women we didn’t talk to each other about who to vote for. It was her right to vote for who she wanted to vote for and I didn’t need to know. Praying for this nation won’t help, to help this nation put better people in office and not those rich fucks.

Take some deep breaths and relax, everything will go okay, enjoy a sunset.

Went to the bank to question why I’m charged ten bucks a month for a checking account. She looked me up and said they had me on a royal checking account. I know I’m a royal sum bitch but I don’t need a royal account, had them switch me to a peon account.

Seems that I’ve lost an admirer, oh well I guess, move along, nothing new to see here.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass
I didn’t watch election day coverage, doesn’t make any fucking difference and I don’t need the drama. The sheeple have voted. Before many of you start fretting too much I want to remind you that this form of government has a system of checks and balances built into it that helps keep things on an even keel and your only real obligation is to take care of you and yours. 

Some things may change, change is one thing you can always depend on, and some things may improve so I suggest that you just relax. Maybe someday the Obama haters will come to see that the man did a pretty damn good job in a job that is hard to do. I don’t hate or love him but I’d drink beer at a campfire with him. 

When I lived with women we didn’t talk to each other about who to vote for. It was her right to vote for who she wanted to vote for and I didn’t need to know. Praying for this nation won’t help, to help this nation put better people in office and not those rich fucks. 

Take some deep breaths and relax, everything will go okay, enjoy a sunset. 

Went to the bank to question why I’m charged ten bucks a month for a checking account. She looked me up and said they had me on a royal checking account. I know I’m a royal sum bitch but I don’t need a royal account, had them switch me to a peon account. 

Seems that I’ve lost an admirer, oh well I guess, move along, nothing new to see here. 

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

6 comments:

  1. I get up and see that Trump won, how about that. You know what they say, may you live in interesting times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it, this country needed the lesson of the next four years, the next election will be around before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And life goes on, Tim has issues, I’m taking him to the hospital in Comanche.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a voice of sanity breaks through the Internet fog. I will try to kick it in the ass, once I have gotten up off my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, it's the same old rain here this morning and as i've often said, the quality of rip's bowel movements has a greater impact on my happiness than 90% of the political bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me, yesterday was rough, but I worked through my shock, and tried to analyze my fears. The reality of Trump for me is that his unpredictability is what is frightening. Democrats and republicans will both simply work to screw us over so I have come to accept that again. But, Trump isn't a democrat or a regular republican, so I sill feel nervous about the unpredictability. However, I have worked to quash most of my fear with the notion that in most ways my day to day will be the same as it has been. That makes it a bit easier most of the time.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete