Thursday, November 17, 2016

More exploring










After a couple hours of wandering willy nilly around on back roads at 20 MPH or less I stumbled onto Brooksmith, or what I saw of it, just a school that seemed to be out in the middle of nowhere. Interesting sign. Hung another left and after a bit came upon highway 377, not the road I wanted to be on but what the hell, hung a right and set the cruise control at 40 MPH and moseyed south to Brady to check it out.

Tuesday morning in the park when Christina came to feed the cats I was talking to her and her little dog stood up and put her paws on my leg, “Hey, she never lets anyone else touch her.” “She knows that I’m a good guy.” “I guess so.”

Exploring story to be continued….

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

1 comment:

  1. Connection problems, may not be around for a few days.

    ReplyDelete