Tuesday, November 8, 2016

What a beautiful baby







The collection on the dash of my truck was getting pretty messy so I have cleaned it up some. I pan fried some buttermilk biscuit dough, it was okay but I won’t do it again. Gene was going to toss a well built picture frame in the dumpster so I took it but I have no need for it, Brandy came for it yesterday, she is an artsy fartsy type. Nice to have an Aloe Vera in the cave again.

“What a beautiful baby.”
“Thank you, she is my White House baby. ”
“Really? ”
“Yup, I wanted a child that was conceived in the White House so I fucked the president on a White House couch. ”
“You’re kidding. ”
“Not at all, that was some good fucking, Billy was a really good fucker.”

During the election sanity will prevail, hahahahahaha

“I don’t let anyone tell me what to do.” “Is that what you were saying to yourself when you left home at 14?” I don’t think she thought much of my question, oh well.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

3 comments:

  1. The shells, little bits of driftwood, stones, etc where picked up on beaches I roamed on my spiritual quest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are the rocks glued down or do they get airborne when you go over a pothole?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not glued down, I don't drive like a maniac.

    ReplyDelete