Sunday, November 6, 2016

Free spirits













The spirits are all a bunch of free spirits with no organization or religious beliefs other than their own and they vary a lot. Free thinkers you might say, that often argue with the brains they dwell in here. They don’t understand this god the monkeys babble about that they have never seen anywhere in the cosmos, but I repeat myself. They know what creation is and it has nothing to do with some supreme creator.

I guess I make some people think too much, or challenge them too much.

Choices: Give up, give in, give it all you got.

I don’t think people on welfare should be buying weed with the money we give them but maybe that is none of my business? I don’t care if someone smokes it, get a fucking job and earn your own way through life.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

2 comments:

  1. what about buying beer and cigarettes with welfare money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my grip of many. Is people using all of there food stamps or Snap cards on soda, candy, ice cream and chips. Your basic junk food.

    ReplyDelete