Sunday, November 13, 2016

The next four years












What will the next four years be like? I have no idea, I’m just going to kick back and see how it flows along.

On December 19, the Electors of the Electoral College will cast their ballots. This could change the outcome, interesting shit. Hey, it has happened before, they can decide to change how they vote.

My world view may differ from yours, I hope you can deal with it. Not that my world view is going to help change the world in anyway. I most likely only get ten or twelve visitors a day, it’s not like I’m Huffington Post or some huge site. While idiots protested yesterday there was a peaceful Disc Golf tournament going on in the park.

“GOD IS GOOD” … The dead generally are good.

Gene and I went to the Oasis yesterday afternoon for a social hour and some bikers came in and sat at the end of the island we were sitting at, two guys and a gal. They were talking with each other when she said she was new in town (at the time) and spotted a biker she wanted to fuck so she went over to him and told him (the man she was sitting with last night) she wanted to fuck him. He replied that they hadn’t even talked, she said that they didn’t need to talk, they needed to fuck. They have been together for nine years now, isn’t that sweet? That must be the coolest love story I’ve heard for years.

“There is something different about you but I can’t put my finger on it.” “I’m gay.” “Oh, well, I’m okay with that as long as you don’t hit on me, most cocksuckers I know have tits.” “I don’t suck dicks.” “What ever, I don’t want to know any details.”

Any woman coming here should have her big girl pants on before entering the room, you never know what I’ll toss in here. If ya don’t want me reporting to the world that I think you are a spoiled pussy stop acting like a spoiled pussy.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

3 comments:

  1. "An earthquake with a magnitude of 7.8 struck central New Zealand just after midnight, the U.S. Geological Survey said, causing widespread damage and generating a tsunami." .. Shit, they haven't had very good luck in recent years. I hope my friends in New Zealand are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I left some cookies in Tim's truck when I took him to the hospital, I should go get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never see the dead cause any trouble.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete