Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Black









I got a nice pair of heavy duty pants at a thrift store for two bits but they were white and I don’t do well with white clothes being as I’m always working on stuff. So I got some dye and dyed some of my stuff. One pack of dye is only good for so much material so by the time I got to the tee shirts they didn’t get that black but that is okay.

Hum, payday tomorrow, I did okay this month and put a few bucks away. I hate to watch Gene use tools, he was trimming some trees with a sawzall and just kept tossing it on the ground instead of laying it down, then after removing branches he would go look for the saw he had tossed to the side. That boy ain’t wired right, I’d hate to be one of his tools.

This sucks, my truck has an oil leak, appears to be the rear main seal. The parts house doesn’t stock AT205 Reseal stop leak so I got a bottle of Bars Leak engine stop leak, maybe that will help for a while. But if the engine has to come out so be it, I’ll hire a young man or woman that wants to get some mechanical experience working under my direction.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

4 comments:

  1. “What will the White House be like with first lady Melania Trump living in New York?” I personally don’t think it is any big deal, she can live anywhere she wants to live as far as I’m concerned. Hell, if I was president I’d most likely put a camper on the white house lawn to live in being as I’m not comfortable with fancy places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I told Bobbie my truck may have a leaking rear main seal she said, “Good, so we are going to buy a new truck?” We? Who in the hell is we? She is just a neighbor that stays broke playing bingo. I love my old truck, we are good friends and have been many places together and if I have to I will remove the engine and replace the seal if I have to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cloudy but the temperature is just right and there are beans in the crock-pot. I’ll add the venison later.

    ReplyDelete