Monday, November 14, 2016

A guard?














That is a picture of a security guard in India. Do you see what is odd or interesting about that picture? If no one gets it I will state what it is later today.

Democratic and Republican party machines are self-serving. I told a lady I would consider voting for her for president but I’m taking that back, she could never handle the heat and would have to be coddled too much, like some of her snowflake students. Hell, I couldn’t take that much heat, by 9 AM I would be telling people to fuck off, go to hell, and suck my cock.

Trump doesn’t know anything about foreign policy? Fuck Any kid in the third grade could come up with a better foreign policy than what we now have. So his ideas may be different than what the current powers that be want them to be but that doesn’t make him an idiot. So he may not know much about some third world countries, so what? Have you noticed that this is fucking 2016? You can get on the internut and learn all kinds of things in two hours. If he wants to change some things I’m fine with that, I would change some things also if I was the president and fuck the powers that be.

Young people don’t need safe rooms, they need to grow some fucking balls.

If a strange woman walked up to me and told me she wanted to fuck me I have no idea how I would respond. Not much chance of that happening though, but I sure have met some interesting people over the years. Years ago a woman I sort of knew did invite me to have sex with her but she was married and I’ve never crossed that line.

During my walk yesterday I saw a big snake swimming in the bayou, bout six feet long, I know nothing about Texas snakes so I sure wouldn’t mess with it.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

4 comments:

  1. i thought texas snakes were about 50 ft long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rifle of his looks older than dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, it is a percussion cap black powder rifle. Single shot, like was common in the last half of the 1800's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I was going to say it looked like an old elephant gun.

    ReplyDelete