Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Freedom

As I was drifting into wakefulness yesterday morning spirit came to visit with me, pointed out that the women that keep rejecting me have been giving me a wonderful gift, freedom. Women no longer seem to understand what a man gives up to be with them, or appreciate that fact. So, ladies, thank you for my freedom, I guess.

As I muck around on the internut I see “Love you” about fifteen hundred times a day, hell, it has just become an overused word, I question that anyone even means it but it is very easy to toss around. You want me to tell you I love you have to earn it, godfuckingdamnit. Well, on a scale of one to ten I do love you, at a one, it is up to you to earn a higher place up that scale.

Did you know that groups including the Beach Boys and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young playing at the Big Sur Folk Festival were never paid more than US$50 per performer?

Young lady at Heard Brothers with a broke truck, overheard her say something about a ride so I offered her one. Turned out that she needed to get back to Odessa, bit of a stretch for me unless she paid for the gas. But I didn’t bring that up, she was trying to get hold of her dad to come and get her, hope she did. She had “motherfucker” down pat, bless her little heart.

Have a blessed fucking day, go kick it in the ass

No comments:

Post a Comment