Wednesday, September 28, 2016

This election has great entertainment value.











Hahahahaha
I’m repeating myself but what the hell. More interesting than the debates is peoples reactions to the debates. Two people that shouldn't be are running for office and americans are letting them get away with it, what a stupid country. I guess americans aren't willing to reject both of them so america will get what it deserves, and watch a football game. Americans will get the government they deserve.

 “Choosing between a presidential nominee is like choosing which grit of sand paper is best to wipe your ass with.” Trump and Clinton both speak fluent bullshit but her’s is shiny.

Hummers can sure be assholes, one perches on the clothesline and chases other hummers away.

I walked into the Wagon and told Eva I would have the breakfast special with sausage and she asked how I wanted my eggs. “OE.” For some reason that cracked her up and she laughed and laughed. But that is how they write it on the ticket. When she brought my order she said, “Here is your OE.” And cracked up again. Ah well, nice to be able to make someone laugh in the most fucked up election year I’ve ever seen.

Think I’ll do a little fishing this morning.
*LETS GO KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS*

No comments:

Post a Comment