Monday, September 5, 2016

I made one












Everyone knows that I like to redneck and MacGyver stuff based on what I have on hand. Had a left over eight foot 2X2 and some plywood so made a kayak paddle. It is an improvement over a single paddle and good exercise but still not a great solution for the dinghy and can’t go very fast with it, less than walking speed. Myra said if I use the electric motor I have to get it registered and tabbed, I’m not inclined to give the assholes with power over us more money, fuck those cocksuckers.

Wish I had moved my metal lathe with me, would be handy for whatever propulsion system I dream up to make, like a water jet something or other.

The launch ramp is steep, I need to come up with a solution for getting it back on the truck being as I’m not as strong anymore, I’m not going to let aging get in the way of me doing things I like to do, until I have too. Think I will put a couple of skids on it so I can pull it up the ramp and load it on the flat. Of course having a heart attack at the bayou beats the hell out of having one at the computer desk while fucking around on Facefuck.

Google “propel a boat” comes up with interesting ways, and flops.

I don’t always say what people want to hear but I do say what I think they need to hear.
Have a blessed fucking day.

9 comments:

  1. put on an electric motor and tell them you didn't know about registering it if they hassle you. or just tell them you're the fucking king of texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cocksuckers don't care what I'm the king of. Just like those cocksuckers building the pipeline and forcing themselves on the natives land. Yet another treaty will be broke with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a small electric winch on the rear bumper or in the bed? There are some really low cost ones at Harbor Freight that should be plenty strong enough to pull your boat up to or even into the bed.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put some casters on the skids and pull it like a wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Use a couple of mechanic's creepers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is your blog, say what you will. But do not use that language on my blog.

    ReplyDelete