Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Thinks it’s a Peterbuilt










I headed to Bangs yesterday, juz cuz I could, not that there is anything interesting there. Two miles out of town a bigger Dodge PU was sitting on the side with the hood up so I flipped a U turn to see what the problem wuz. The water pump was out big time, damn near went through the radiator.

I offered to tow him back to Bangs, I wuz just screwing around anyway, he liked that offer so we rigged a tow line, flipped a U and the Pissant Express pulled that bigger truck up the hill like it wuz taking a nap. Seven miles later, at 30 miles an hour, we hung a left at the only light and stopped beside the feed store in fantastic downtown Bangs. Banging away on Lulu, banging away all day. Hey boys, what cha going to do for banging away when Lulu moves away? Like I say at times, perform random acts of kindness. Godfuckingdamnit..

Can’t use the dinghy yet until I’m done spraying Flexseal on it so I will walk a couple of laps in the park this morning.

Boy, the flange on my asshole sure is raw from all the diarrhea. I wonder if it is the milk, can a person suddenly become lactose intolerant?

Have a blessed fucking day

3 comments:

  1. PUSH AWAY FROM COMPUTER.
    GO TO PARK......

    ReplyDelete
  2. the world needs more good samaritans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too likely to suddenly become lactose intolerant. I would bet it is more likely something you ate or drank was bad. And the type of bacteria growing in it was the cause. It can happen sometimes even if the food seems and tastes fine.

    ReplyDelete