Friday, September 9, 2016

A yard sale











Yesterday morning I loaded a bunch of shit in my truck and took it about 300 feet to a yard sale site, most of it stuff the neighbor got others to give her. At the end of the sale rather than box up what is left to store for the next sale she sells it as a lot for next to nothing, or gives it away, I call that being lazy. Then she starts bugging others to bring her more stuff for the next sale, pretty good racket I guess. She does give me what I want for nothing for helping her but there isn’t much of the shit she collects that I want. I’m pretty basic anyway and my needs are few. Pictures were taken while setting up.

Have a blessed fucking day.

5 comments:

  1. the grass and trees look nice and green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she has quite the deal going for her - half the work of a yard sale is getting the stuff together, and then selling or giving what's left away, takes a whole lot off her too. I hate doing yard sales, but if I could swing it her way to make extra cash - why not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda like them, just sitting and bullshitting with folks that come by, I may have one when it gets cooler.

      Delete
    2. That part can be fun. It's the gathering, pricing, and getting rid of the leftovers that is a lot of work.

      Delete