Thursday, September 22, 2016

Arby’s ! !














At one time someone had sealed some leaks in the dinghy with silicone but that shit only works for about a year. Later someone used a better product on it, like Marine Tex. Problem is they didn’t remove the fucking silicone. So I removed some of the shit work and have now sprayed it with Flexseal.

It seems that fewer folks are taking vacations these days, up to 60 percent of you, maybe folks have to work more these days to get by?

Yesterday I went to a Taco Bueno for the first time, they offered a 4 buck platter for 2 bucks and it was worth the 2 bucks.

Gene and I are going to Abilene today, there is a Harbor Freight there, and an Arby’s. Yea ! ! I love Arby’s.

Won’t be back online until I get back home. If I don’t make it back home fuck it all.

Have a blessed fucking day

No comments:

Post a Comment