Thursday, September 29, 2016

The damn dinghy still leaks.













Damn dinghy. Maybe I should make a damn dinghy ditty, toss in a titty or two. Guess I will just make my own sealer.

What is good on mustard tatter salad? More mustard.

Did your zodiac sign change? Don't worry, NASA says astrology is still fake…. Yup, made up by monkeys playing with their brains, like the bibles. Your horoscope for today is, “Shit will happen, deal with it.”

You know, the national elections are not for you anymore, they are controlled by the two powerful parties, have been for some time, something needs to be done about that, like I keep saying, reject both of the front runners and force a restart. http://action.freethepeople.org/nL8BFkS

I’m driving Tim to Fort Worth today for three doctors appointments, hopefully will have lunch at the Thai place, you’ll have to get along without me until this evening.

This post approved by Bill the Cat.
*LETS GO KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS*

2 comments:

  1. Hope the docto's appointment go well and you get a goo lunch!

    ReplyDelete