Saturday, September 10, 2016











I like that, don’t you? Like the Stanley miter box I bought for fifteen bucks, including the saw. It comes in handy here at the apartment all the time.

Like I said, the neighbors bought a trampoline so they can spy on me over the new fence. LOL …. Juz kidding, I’m sure they got it for the kids but they are also good exercise for young adults. Wuz never around them much when young so the best I could do a 1 ½ back flip, as I recall.

A can of lemon pie filling has almost no redeeming value and a bunch of calories, decent snack though.

Terry called me last evening, he always calls when he has a problem with his old 1971 Ford work pickup cuz I know those babies inside out. Always nice to hear from him even if he is now 2300 miles away.

Have a blessed fucking day.

5 comments:

  1. Hum, this post didn't get a subject line, well, tough shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fug, I was going to go for a walk in the park when it got daylight but it is raining now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice miter box, I liked mine, of course, DH has taken over all of my tools. I can't use them anymore. I miss messing around with the tools. I suppose I should oil up the scroll saw, it's probably all rusted up, he doesn't use it. Sigh ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trampoline are also great to sleep on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trampoline are also great to sleep on.

    ReplyDelete