Saturday, September 24, 2016

Angel lily?










I think that is what Bobbie called it. It just suddenly sprung up in Jackie’s yard, in a matter of hours I guess, days at the most, the mowers haven’t nailed it yet.

I guess it is going to be cooler tomorrow, that will be nice but I didn’t think my second Texas summer was that bad all in all.

Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other.

I don’t think you need a lot of political experience to be a good president, what you need is some wisdom and good common sense. There will be whole teams of people around you to help you with the political bullshit and laws and such. I think I’m going to miss Obama.

There has always been a delicate balance between chaos and control, be careful out there.

*LETS GO KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS*

2 comments:

  1. with all the special interest groups and religious lunatics, there's no way any president could keep all the customers satisfied.

    ReplyDelete