Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A flipping thing














I’m going to make a flipping paddle propulsion system for the dinghy, dreamed something like that up years ago anyway. It will give me a project to work on and it is just in my blood to be doing and making or fixing things. But mine will be horizontal instead of vertical, will avoid swerving that way. A simple rudder can to the steering.

I fear that the natives trying to stop the pipeline are screwed. This is pretty much how my asshole ancestors took the blackhills from the natives by building Deadwood. Those pipeline people have no right going on their property but they don’t give a shit about that. I am not proud of my people. Looks like another treaty will be broken.

Have a blessed fucking day.

4 comments:

  1. then stop driving your fossil fuel truck.

    i make no apologies to the dirt worshipers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you are really hard.

      Delete
    2. If they don't get to put the pipeline there you can bet your ass they will figure out some other way of getting gas and oil to us.

      Delete