Saturday, September 17, 2016

Flexseal & walks in the park













Don’t wanna put Flexseal on too thick, thinner coats are better, let cure for 24 hours and put on another coat. I have never used Flexseal before, will be interesting to see how well it holds up.

Christina, the cute friendly lady I’ve mentioned a few times feeds the cats at the park, bless her heart. They are the friendliest feral cats I’ve ever seen, you can pet most of them and they are even friendly with her dog.

I’m not the man I used to be, takes me 25 to 25 minutes to walk a mile, even the chunky chicks pass me.

A man showed me an interesting way to fish with corn but it attracts more carp than catfish. But I may try some for crappie using it, carp mostly feed on the bottom and crappie don’t.

"how does being forced to do something make me free?" I don’t give a damn if you stand or not, or put your hand over your heart. Hell, I don’t even know why they play that song at sporting events.

Have a blessed fucking day

5 comments:

  1. Woke up at 2AM, tossed and turned until 4AM and got up, three hours before daylight. Argh ! ! Now I’m not up to launching the dingy so guess I’ll just go for a walk in the park, take the cats some milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a flu shot yesterday, the lady in the VA lab here sure is a sweetie pie, and good, she can give me shots and take blood from me anytime she likes. The folks at the hospital should take lessons from her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. caterpillars make great catfish bait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. our flu shots will be ready in a few weeks. i can't even make it a mile with my sore knee.

    ReplyDelete