Sunday, September 18, 2016

Cats



Took the cats in the park some milk yesterday morning, was only three when I got there, just as I got done with my two laps Christina finely showed up, then more wandered out. Was thinking about going home for some food for them.

There are advantages to getting old. You no longer have to prove you are tough, or talented, or be anywhere you don’t want to be, or a lot of other things.

Spotted a USB cable at a junk store, cut the other end off and stripped the ends of the red and black wires and hooked it up to the speakers I got for the TV. Now I won’t have to buy anymore batteries for them. I’m a crafty bastard that way.

Evangelicals like Trump, not because the businessman is a Christian, but because Christianity is a business. And while I'm pitching a bitch, there hasn't been a war for freedom fought in this country since the Indian wars. Everything else has been for money or control.

Putin questions US commitment to Syria cease-fire…. So do I, there are always deals being made that we don’t know about.

Have a blessed fucking day

1 comment:

  1. i bought a male/female usb extension from ebay today for 99 cents canandian including delivery. my corded mouse needs a little more freedom to operate.

    ReplyDelete