Monday, September 26, 2016

Drive it like ya stole it














“Aaah....... just a whisky dent. That'll buff out.”   LOL

I’ve driven more miles than many people and have never wrecked a rig bad except in demolition derby’s. Hell, have only had one insurance claim in my life. I pretty much baby my rigs.

Did two miles in the park yesterday, Christina hadn’t been there to feed the cats so I went back home to get them some food.

Christians be slow, a horny woman and a man with a dick created me, no god was required. How do you get a christian worked up? Say, “Fuck god.” I notice that the lot of so called christians never go to church or have a thing to do with god until something goes to hell in their life, then they babble on about god. Rolls eyes.

“Love cures people, both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.”

*LETS GO KICK THIS DAY IN THE ASS*



4 comments:

  1. Cooler this morning but acting like it might rain some more, but will walk if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still raining, Frump walks rain or shine but I did enough of that when younger and don't much like walking in the rain anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. christians are mean and tough so say "fuck god" at your own peril.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drive it like you stole it? Screw that. Drive it like it's a rental leased by a government agency. That's when it really turns into Dukes of Hazzard time.

    ReplyDelete